Marula Platinum Limited is situated on the eastern limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex near Burgersfort. We are looking for the right calibre candidates for this position:
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
• An N2 qualification plus a valid (Section 13) Trade Certificate is essential
• A minimum of 3 years’ working exposure as an Artisan
• A valid driver’s licence and own transport
• A valid Red Ticket or medical fitness in order to obtain such a certificate
• Good knowledge of pipe development
• Self-driven and high motivation
• The ability to maintain a high standard of work
• The willingness to perform standby duties as and when required
• Good knowledge of pipe works will be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Planning and coordinating maintenance and breakdowns
• All general boiler-making maintenance, including pipelines
• General boiler-making construction
• Adhering to health, safety and good housekeeping rules and regulations
• Maintaining good people relations
• Training and developing subordinates
In addition to challenging opportunities, the Company offers a competitive remuneration package and the normal large-company benefits.
Company details can be found at http://www.implats.co.za
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Short-listed candidates may be subjected to psychometric assessment.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications can be sent to:
The Senior Human Resources Officer (attention: Lucy Ratau), Marula Platinum Limited, PO Box 1496,
Steelpoort 1133, or fax: (014) 569-9661 or e-mail in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16 July 2018
Marula has the right not to make an appointment.