Marula Platinum Limited is situated on the eastern limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex near Burgersfort. We are looking for the right calibre candidate for this position:
TMM Certified Instructor
• Grade 12 (NQF Level 4) is essential (Mathematics and Science would be considered an advantage)
• Valid driver’s licence
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Relevant ETD/HRD qualification/certificate relevant to role at NQF level 3 and 4 will be an added
• Assessor’s qualification is essential
• Experience as TMM Operator is essential
• 3 years’ trackless mining experience is essential
• Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
• Knowledge regarding trackless mobile machinery standards, best practice, and risk management.
• Technical working knowledge regarding mining with trackless mobile machinery
• Excellent communication (English) and people skills
• Valid Medical Certificate or medically fit in order to obtain such a certificate
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Facilitating skills development to meet individual and operational requirements
• Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations
• Effectively conducting training delivery
• Conducting on-the-job coaching sessions
• Assessing learners against national unit standards
• Effectively completing required documents
In addition to challenging opportunities, the Company offers a competitive remuneration package
and the normal large-company benefits.
Company details can be found at http://www.implats.co.za
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Short-listed candidates may be subjected to psychometric assessment.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications can be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Officer
(attention: Lucy Ratau), Marula Platinum
Limited, PO Box 1496, Steelpoort 1133 or fax: (013) 214-6273 or e-mail in MS Word format to
Closing date: 18 June 2018
Marula has the right not to make an appointment.