|Job title :||Senior Technical Trainer||Reference :||135988|
|Professional Sector :||Industry Sector :|
|Location :||No location given|
|Salary :||0.00 - 0.00|
|Applications open :||2018-01-11||Applications close :||2018-01-22|
Situated near Rustenburg in the North West Province, Impala Platinum is an equal opportunity mining company, committed to transformation, excellence and recruitment of individuals who have the potential, attributes and passion to thrive in a changing and goal-orientated environment.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from us within
30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications can be sent to:
The Recruitment Centre,
Impala Platinum Limited,
PO Box 5683, Rustenburg,
0300 or fax: (014) 569-9926 or
e-mail in MS Word format to: Recruitment.Mining6@implats.co.za
Closing date: 22 January 2018
In addition to challenging opportunities, the Company offers a competitive remuneration package and the normal large company benefits.
Minimum qualifications (CVs without copies of qualifications will not be considered):
• Grade 12/Std 10 (NQF Level 4) is essential
• Level 5 ETDP qualification is essential.
• Electrical trade qualification is essential
• N4 or a higher qualification relevant to a trade is essential
• Medium Voltage Certificate is essential
Job-specific experience and requirements:
• 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position is essential
• Winder exposure will be advantageous
• Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential
• Technical mining knowledge is essential
• Exposure to Mining Qualification Authority (MQA), Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (Q CTO) and National Artisan Moderating Body (NAMB) will be considered an advantage
• Registration as an Assessor & Moderator will be advantageous
• Valid Medical Certificate is essential or be medically fit to obtain such a certificate
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Assist with the implementation of new technology by ensuring that employees acquire necessary skills and knowledge
• Assist line management by implementing effective ad hoc training interventions when identified (follow-up training, reporting & recommendations)
• Manage, control and ensure compliance within the ISO and SETA requirements
• Effectively manage and monitor all HRD systems
• Communicate all new and changed standards and procedures to employees and line management
• Conduct effective needs analysis with regards to client/line management processes and systems
• Manage additional training for the prevention and uplifting of section 54s
• Coordinate training-related issues and any instructions and recommendations from the DMR
• Manage all trainees to ensure that the experiential training process is effective
Company details can be found at http://www.implats.co.za
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Short-listed candidates may be subjected to psychometric assessment.